Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The solution is in the problem.

After these 3 weeks of ranking my love for visual communications has grown. I have enjoyed every part of designing, drawing and making my ideas for this project. Researching other artist and designers work has been a interesting and a big help, seeing the range of materials used and the different scales of the work. Its not all about 2D and using the computer! Although, I have spent a fair bit of time on photoshop.

A few ideas for the book cover:


 I changed the type and made it smaller.



I took the collar out as I didnt think it needed it, the message of Church V Chocolate was portrayed by the chocolate cross on its own.

This is my final book cover design:

I changed the black background to a leatherette background to make it look more religious and I changed the size of the font.

No comments:

Post a Comment